Today we have a novice blogger Anand Gami lets look down to his interview.
1. Name, blog site, and a small intro about your site.
Anand Gami, oldsoulwrites.wordpress.com,
Poems, thoughts, self help, my blog is full of these
2. What made you interested in blogging? When did you start?
I always wanted to write. I feel that there is something inside me that needs to get out. A part of me that I wanted to share with the world. Sharing what I observe, experience made me interested in blogging. I joined in December 16, but started posting in mid January 17.
3. What is something you wish to achieve through your blog?
I write for my love of writing, I just want to achieve self satisfaction through my blog. If people read your blogs and likes them you feel happy and satisfied. And there is no feeling better than self satisfaction
4. If you could give one piece of advice what would you say?
I’m too young to give advice, just 18. But I would definitely advice one thing that, Don’t miss any opportunities to travel and read. These two activities are life changer.
5. What fuels your creativity?
Umm, my desire to share my observations with the world fuels my creativity.
6. What were the worst times of your life and how you did you overcome them?
Haven’t seen worth mentioning worst time yet. Whatever worst time came till now, writing helped me to overcome them. But I can say that to overcome any worst time, you have to remind yourself that you will die one day and these time won’t last lifetime. This surely helps.
7. What makes you the happiest?
A book, rain and coffee.
8. What is the aim of your life ?
Aim, Umm travel at least 100 countries in my lifetime plus I have list of things I want to do before I die.🙈
9. Share with us the link to your best blog post.
10. Any personal inspirational that you would like to share with us?
Sometimes when we are in the darkest places we find the brightest light.
To boost Bloggers fraternity.